1. Be Thankful For Their Faith And Changed Lives.
Colossians 1:3 says “We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you.”
2. Ask God To Help Them Know What He Wants Them To Do And To Give Them Deep Spiritual Understanding.
Colossians 1:9 says “For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives.”
3. Ask God To Help Them Live For Him And To Give Them More Knowledge Of Himself.
Colossians 1:10 says “so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.”
4. Ask God To Give Them Strength So They May Have Endurance And Patience.
Colossians 1:11 says "His glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience.”
5. Ask God To Fill Them With Joy And Thankfulness.
Colossians 1:12 says “and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of His holy people in the kingdom of light.”
6. Thank God For Rescuing Them From A Rebel Kingdom To Serve The Rightful King.
Colossians 1:13-14 says “For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.”
NOTE: If You Have Family Members Who Are Not Saved…..
Ask God to send laborers across their path to tell them about Jesus.
Acts 11:14 says “Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.”
Proverbs 11:21 says “Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.”
Continue to pray and thank God for these promises.
FINALLY - ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION: How many people in your life could be touched if you prayed for them in this way? Don’t procrastinate. Make a list and start praying for them today.
End Of Post
If this post has been a blessing or beneficial in any way, we would appreciate your sharing it with others. Thanks and God Bless.